Pobitora village eco camp
Location: Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary, Morigaon, Assam
Indian tourist only
Experience a cool stay near Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary with family and friends in Pobitora Village Eco camp. Apart from getting wooden cottages to stay, you may also book for their jungle safari, and even visit the nearby Mayong village. The Pobitora Village eco camp offers trips for birdwatching. Pobitora Wildlife sanctuary became a sanctuary in 1987. It is famous for one-horned rhino, civet cat and over 2000 migratory birds.
- Spacious cottages
- Hot running water and food.
- Jungle safari and bird watching trips.
- You will receive a confirmation email after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- Minimum 2 person is required for booking.
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- The voucher is valid only on the activity date and time specified.
- Once booking is confirmed no refunds will be issued.