One of the most interesting national parks in Assam is the Nameri National Park. The national park is a hub for over 400 species of birds like the Silver-backed needle tail, Blue-naped Pitta, and others. The Jia Bhoroli River rushes beside the National park and is the best spot for rafting. Go rafting early in the morning down the gushing stream of the Jia Bhoroli.
- Get guided tour of the forest.
- Get guided rafting at affordable rates
Duration : 3 Hrs
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- The voucher is valid only on the activity date and time specified.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 7 days prior to the activity